We are excited to announce that Writing Services will now offer SYNCHRONOUS tutoring sessions!
Student Instructions for setting up a synchronous tutoring session with Writing Services:
- Login to Ocean Connect
- Click on WebAdvisor
- Click on Students
- Click on Accudemia Login
- Click “Appointments” at the top of the page and then Create New Appointment
- Type in “Writing Services: Synchronous” in the search box for Center
- Choose your course from the list shown
- Pick an available time slot
- Leave your student email address, student ID #, and a brief description of what you are working on in the “Notes” section of the appointment BEFORE you click “Confirm”
- Click “Confirm”
- You will receive an invite to your student email the day of your session. Click the green button in the email to get connected with your tutor.
Note: if students do not leave this information in the “Notes” section then they will not receive an invite to their tutoring session.
If you are having difficulties making the appointment yourself, please do not hesitate to call 732-255-0400 x2083, and we will assist you in setting up your appointment.